If you rent your property to someone, as a member you are ultimately responsible for unpaid water bills or line damage by your tenants. We strongly recommend that you have water bills sent to you instead of your tenant. You may then add the water charges to your rent. This is the best way to monitor water usage at your property and avoid unpaid bills and unexpected late charges.

If you choose to have bills sent to your tenant you may download and submit an Alternate Billing Agreement for Renters. This agreement is necessary for owners to be notified if a water bill is not paid at your rental property. There is no charge for setting up the agreement, however a $10 charge will be added to your bill each time a delinquent notice is sent to you.

You must submit a new agreement each time you lease your property.

hwy-6-landscape compton-between-towers-rs Baylor-Camp-Landscape-rs